This page tells you everything you need to know about how Aion Time S.r.l. protects your personal data and what your rights are in relation to your personal data.
We wish to inform you that Italian law n. 196 of 30 June 2003 (“Data protection code”) regards the protection of individuals and other subjects in respect to the processing of personal data.
According to this law, the treatment of your data will be based on principles of simplification, harmonisation and effectiveness.
We hereby provide the following information:
- The informations you provide will be solely used for the following purposes: commercial relationship.
- The treatment will be carried out with the following means: computerized and manual.
- The conferment of data is necessary because the data provided are needed for the commercial management of the relationship and any refusal to supply such data may result in the interruption of the relationship.
- The data will not be diffused nor disclosed to other parties.
- Data treatment holder: Aion Time S.r.l. – Via Lanzone, 31 – 20123 Milan (MI) VAT Number: 09519250964
- Data treatment manager: Domenico Monopoli
- You can exercise your rights towards the data manager at any time, in accordance with Article 7 of Law 196/2003 , which, for your convenience, you can browse and consult at the following link www.garanteprivacy.it/home_en/italian-legislation